Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Revelation 1:18 Jesus Our Salvation


Revelation 1:18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore. Amen; And I have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus was crucified for our sins and the third day He arose from the grave. He will never die again.

Because he died for us, He has redeemed us from hell and death. As born again Christians we do not need to fear hell or death. Jesus leaves it up to each individual to accept or reject His plan of salvation. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior, now is the acceptable time.

2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you" Behold now is the accepted time behold, now is the day of salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment